You’ve gotten so good at hanging out ever since Google+ launched last year, isn’t about time you started broadcasting your act? After a good deal of time in a limited rollout, the social network is offering up its Hangouts On Air feature to everyone. Now you can broadcast yourself on Google+ or YouTube. On Air lets you monitor views and record and re-share the content after the fact. Get down with the explanatory video after the break.
app apple apps app store battery life case com design display email engadget everything game gawker google hon hai precision ind HP htc ikon office solutions internet explorer ipad iphone launch LTE mdash national information svcs OS Permalink Email phone release review smartphone tablet time TV UK update US version video welcome screen windows windows live windows phone year
- Google+ Photos Get the Pinterest Touch
- Galaxy S4-compatible Samsung TecTiles 2 NFC tags now on sale
- Google Takes Maps to Next Level
- XTZ Earphone-12 review
- Engadget Podcast 344: Google I/O edition – 05.17.13
- Looking for a tough Lightning cable? Moshi has just the thing for you
- Google I/O Hunt is likely the nerdiest scavenger hunt you’ll ever see
- Follow the Google I/O 2013 Keynote with Android Central!
- Windows 8 wallpaper available to download, Jupiter and Twin UI spotted
- Portland’s TriMet ushers in mobile ticketing for smartphones